Gaffney, SC
Partly cloudy
Partly cloudy

How are the federal funds are used here?

Cherokee County Clerk of Court Brandy McBee explained how her office handles IVD funds: Every Clerk of Court in the State gets Federal pass through money which is commonly referred to as “IV-D money” or “Incentive money.” This money can be used for anything for family/child support services. Anytime I spend money from this account, I get State DSS approval. […]

To continue reading this article, log in or click here to subscribe.